In this time of strong sunlight and depleted ozone layer, make sure to have plenty of and a cute hat or scarf to protect your hair when you walk or sit in the sun. This is needed if you’re fair-skinned like me, or dark. Anyone can get skin cancer and even if you’re lucky not to get that you will regret the fine lines and sun spots as you get older! I’ve heard that parts of Europe are more liberal than the U.S. and women sunbathe almost nude. Then there’s been the political uproar over the “burkini.” If some women want freedom to remove clothing, it seems unfair to object to others who prefer to be covered up. As I’m a moderate, I fall sort of in between, and leaving out religious and political issues, I think women should wear what’s comfortable, what suits the environment they are in, and still keep in mind their age and size if they’d like to look attractive and not embarass their family that are with them on the beach.
Click to buy this shirt: ongtee – all I need to go to scotland to find my old self again shirt
- Ribbed and double stitched collar
- Machine-wash safe
- Products are proudly printed in the United States
- Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depends on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
- View our full return & refund policy here.
* JUST RELEASED *
Limited Time Only
This item is NOT available in stores.
Guaranteed safe checkout:
PAYPAL | VISA | MASTERCARD